** This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy for more information **
If you are anything like me, you take a TON of photos with your phone! I love documenting all of our homeschool adventures with pictures. But sadly, most of the time the photos are enjoyed for a moment and then forgotten about on your phone. Enter Groovebook! I’ve been using Groovebook for almost 2 years now and I can’t tell you enough how much I LOVE this app!!
Groovebook is a free to download app for ios and Android phones. Each month you select up to 100 photos from your phone and have them printed in a 4.5″ by 6.5″ photo book. In about 2-3 weeks you will receive your book in the mail. The BEST part about Groovebook is that it only costs $3.99 each month. That is less than 4 cents a photo!! You can’t beat that!!
Here are some more of the many reasons why I love Groovebook:
- The photos are printed on quality glossy photo paper.
- The pages are perforated – which make it easy to tear out and share your favorite photos.
- Each image comes with the date and time the image was taken printed at the top. (above the perforation).
- Each book comes with a cute colorful cover. The spine includes the year and the ability to circle the month.
- The Groovebook app is a super easy to use and user-friendly.
- Each month your book closes on the same date. Groovebook will send you a notification about 3-5 days in advance to let you know if you need to add more photos. (up to 100) If you upload less than 100 photos Groovebook will create duplicates of as many photos as needed to get to 100.
- Groovebook is subscription based and costs only $3.25 a month. You can order additional books each month as well for $2.99 each.
The only downside is that the shipping can be a bit slow, usually 2-3 weeks. But Groovebook now offers expedited shipping for an additional $3.99. I don’t mind waiting so I just stick with the standard shipping.
Want to give Groovebook a try for FREE?
Use the code OKARMA43 at check-out to get your first book totally FREE!!
Share the code with your family, friends, everyone you know!!
Here are some more close-ups of one of my books.
Drop me a comment and let me know what you think of your first Groovebook!!