All content and products on this blog are copyright of Heather Okarma – The Adventures of a Homeschool Mom ©2018. All rights reserved. The content within this blog, including photos, may not be used without my permission. If you would like to link back to my blog, a post, or a product you are free to do that. In return I simply ask that you leave me a comment with a link back for me to check. I love supporting fellow mom bloggers.
All downloads (Free & Paid) on my website are provided to you for personal use only. No commercial use allowed. By downloading you agree that you will not copy, re-produce, re-package, modify, sell, or re-distribute my website contents/downloads for any reason. You may not claim the files as your own work.
No Commercial Use:
My downloads may not be used for commercial purposes. Basically this means you cannot use my products/downloads to make money.
- Download product files onto your computer and print for yourself as needed.
- Share my site, posts, or products with others by directly linking back to my site.
- You may blog about my products/site as long as proper credit is given to The Adventures to a Homeschool Mom.
You May Not:
- Host my files on your own site or other sites.
- Claim my work as your own.
- Copy, re-produce, re-distribute, modify, or sell downloads/files from my site.
- Use my products in any way to make items for sale or profit.
The Adventures of a Homeschool Mom blog is a personal blog written and edited by me, Heather Okarma. For questions about this blog, please contact me through my ‘Contact’ page.
The Adventures Of A Homeschool Mom does accept various forms of compensation from companies and organizations to provide opinions on products, services, websites, and various other topics. The compensation I receive will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. You can expect to always get an honest opinion, review or experience on topics or products regardless of the compensation. I would never recommend a product or resource for the sole purpose of being compensated. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
Per FTC Regulations I would like to let you know that I do have affiliate links throughout this blog. These links provide me with a small percentage of commission. There is no added cost to you. If you plan to buy from these retailers, I would appreciate your buying after clicking on my affiliate link.
I (Heather Okarma) am also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.”
- We will collect personal information (such as name/email address) only by lawful means where appropriate with your knowledge and consent.
- The purpose of collecting personal information will always be identified before or at the time of collection and will only be used for fulfilling the specified purpose.
- We will protect your information and never sell or distribute it to third parties.
- If at any time you would like to opt out please contact me through my contact page with the subject “opt out”. If at any time you would like to stop receiving emails from The Adventures of a Homeschool Mom you may unsubscribe using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email message or contact me through my contact page with the subject unsubscribe.
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.